16bit vs Reality
triadgene.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
16bit vs Reality Review
16bit vs Reality is a retro-inspired platforming game with a unique twist of using two contradicting visual styles.
Its a story of an ordinary gamer, whos ordinary Tuesday morning suddenly turned into a thrilling challenge where the power of imagination is his only weapon against a dull grey world where video-games are evil. Make your way through the big grey city, defeat evil bosses and uncover the secret behind the gloomy joyless reality.
Making this game we drew inspiration from the 16bit classics that we used to play when we were kids. We sought to bring in all the things that made those games so cool. With a fast-paced action, fluid controls and challenging platforming this game is both a parody and a love letter to the gaming industry.
- Good old classic platforming action.
- Tight and responsive controls.
- Variety of gameplay styles from typical run-and-gun to riding the roof of a subway train.
- Find all the hidden gaming relics and discover your real enemy.
- Two distinctly different visual styles in one game. Grey and dull visuals of the surrounding world versus colorful retro-styled pixel-art.
- Two difficulty settings with an additional secret boss!
- A unique soundtrack. filled with drive and energy. Rocking music tracks specially composed and recorded for the game turned into awesome 16bit-style chiptune versions of themselves.
- Love!.. that we put into making this game.
If you love the good old retro-gaming action. If you like great music. If you ever were told that you waste your time with all these games. Then 16bit vs Reality is for you!