The Miserable Crimson Hooded Girl
Crimson Hood is a miserable girl. She is separated from her loving mother due to mommy being unwell, and is sent away to go stay with her grandmother in her strange house deep within the woods. Crimson Hood needs to be careful however, as residing in these woods is the Gobbler, a monster who preys upon the weak. Follow her terrifying dark
The Miserable Crimson Hooded Girl Review
A reimagining of the classic dark fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood, and it's various versions, most notably the French story, "The False Grandmother," that's over 1100 years old.
- Featuring a unique style that takes you on a journey into a dark fairytale.
- A strong foreboding atmosphere that doesn't rely on cheap scares to unnerve you.
- Reimagining of a classic story, the horror and human elements brought to the forefront and filtered through a modern lens.
- Things are not how they seem.
- Replayable, full of secrets, and an experience that may stick with you.
The Queen of Crows stared sadly at the girl, for she knew this would be the last time she ever lay eyes on her...