The Button Witch
triadgene.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Join Ellen in her quest to complete an internship for the Witch Academy and find out what happened in her supervisor's Manor!
The Button Witch Review
An adventure game with lots of puzzles, a retro feeling, interactive magic and a talking squirrel ghostl!
- Many different types of puzzles: from escape-rooms to riddles and item combination!
- Magic system: spells that interact with the enviroment, such as the "Magnet Spell" to move metal objects and the "Light Spell" to light up small fires or turn on lights! Unlock more as you progress with the story!
- A lively cast of crazy characters with original design and personality!
- Plot full of mystery with secrets and multiple endings!
- Original artwork by artist Caterina Capogrossi.
Inspired by classic point-and-click adventure games and with a cartoon look that's just too cute to resist, "The Button Witch" is an original and polished game for all ages! Don't forget to bring your magic wand!
You can also find "The Button Witch" bundled with the Digital Soundtrack:
And the Artbook and Guide: