triadgene.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Sayonara Electric Review
This is an Interactive Adventure and Short Visual Novel Game depicting life on a lunar base.
All texts are performed by Japanese Voice Actors.
On a wall-mounted electronic calendar"IMPORTANT!" is flickering.
(what's my plan today?) I think vaguely.
The thinking like a Gaussian blur,I saw someone in sight.
"Good Morning, Breakfast is Ready."
"Morning, Rick What's today?"
"Today is Christmas Eve."
The date shown on the calendar is December 24.
Female protagonist : Mitsu
Male protagonist : Tisa
Rick : Hiyoko Asakura
Player's impressions of the Japanese language version
- The Illustration was cute and relaxed.
- It was like turning the pages of a picture book and I was thrilled.
- I had a sudden craving for an fried egg.
- It's like listening to a read-aloud.
- A relaxed tone. I want you to thoroughly enjoy the world of the story.
- The soft and soothing voice of the main character and the atmosphere of the game really fit together, and I was immersed in it.
- I want to play it again after I see the conclusion of the ending.
- It's a sad, refreshing, indescribable feeling.
- A short but profound work.It made me want to reflect on the problems of modern society.