One Last Dungeon
triadgene.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
One Last Dungeon is a turn based, rogue-like, deck builder, RPG all rolled into one.
One Last Dungeon Review
Starting at a pocket out of space and time, you play as one of the 3 guardians of Time:
- Duesa the all knowing mage that decimates her foes with powerful spells
- Gadreel the blood thirsty warrior that delivers swift decisive blows to enemies
- Duran the swift Assassin that takes down targets with pin point critical accuracy
In order to defeat it for good, each hero has to defeat it in the time they are sent back to finally end its reign of terror over the Timestream.
You must fight through the legions and hordes of enemies before the final encounter to amass enough strength and tools to defeat it.
- Craft a unique deck
- Invest in Skill Trees and Blessings to customize your strategy
- Battle through randomly generated dungeons and monsters
- Death is permanent, but never in vain. Learn from your mistakes to get further!