A quiet town in a newly discovered land sits quietly on ancient magical artifacts and great power, unbeknownst to the villagers who dwell there. A group of witches have settled in the town, keenly aware of the arcane potentials around them, and are intent on driving out the innocents. With suspicions aroused, a witch hunt is on. Assume th
- Villagers must eliminate all the coven witches to win.
- Villagers must complete assigned quests or the town will face ruin, resulting in an automatic loss.
- The coven must either eliminate all villagers, or bring the town to ruin by completing quests.
- The gameplay is divided into "episodes" which feature a set of quests for both villagers and the coven.
- Some players are assigned a role with additional victory conditions which may require them to betray members of their team.
- Ringing the bell in the church calls the entire village to a meeting, allowing players to accuse each other of witchcraft. Enough votes will result in the player being eliminated.
- First person character control
- In-game proximity VOIP
- Immersive item handling and inventory control
- Customizable character appearance